Friday, January 21, 2011

college starting again

COLLEGE

yeah im starting my secound semester at CCC on monday. I'm a little nervous as I did not do so hot last semester, but that was mostly do to personal distractions and illness. I'm on accademic probation so i need to focus and i took a smaller course load this semester, so i hope that will help. Sticking with the same major of course High Performance Computing. I gotta re take english 1010 cause I slacked off hard core in that class last semester and failed cause I suck at writeing essays, but after having this blog i hope the getting used to writeing everyday through this will help with that.

I got everything ready as a matter of fact I'm Trying to figure out how to log into my online class Unix/Linux right now as we speak, Definatly cant wait to crack that book and start learning as well as network fundementals. Math still algebra so should be a cake walk again this semester, just that damn english class im worried about. I have to get my wifes help this semester cause she is much better writer then I am hahaha.

Well followers and fans wish me luck and any of you that are joining me up on campus I'll see you around hopefully


J4rG0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews