ok so anyone who reads this knows or most the people that do know that i live in bum fucked egypt lol out in the boonies. i do enjoy it the quite and peaceful nights no noise makes it way easier to sleep...BUT there are some down sides. the main one at the moment being this time of year going out side for 20 mins every morning to thaw the damn water pipes. The other down side is being basicly cut off from civilization. I cant wait to get back to classes for an excuse to see people every day lol. Don't get me wrong I love living out here I love my home and the land i live on is gonna be great when im done working on it this summer cause the people that lived in this house before we did trashed it. I spent 2 grand just to patch all the holes in the wall carpet 3 rooms and paint 2 home repair is expensive but its all been worth it. Well untill later when i get another thought process going or rant lol.
J4rG0n
No comments:
Post a Comment