So....Today my wife asked me for some help with html. Simple easy stuff how to do bold Italics underlines and FONT TRICKS
And while teaching her these few simple tricks, well second nature and simple to me foreign language to her heh, my interest in html has been resparked and I am now on a mission to
I've always thought it was so COOL to put in a few lil codes, and boom the whole look of a simple text document is changed and you've gone from simple text to a website. So....I'm currently useing the BEST online resource for everything html to brush up and learn new such as xhtml a much cleaner and more strict for of html but right now im starting in html 4.01.
I'll keep you guys posted and probably incorporate some of my learning into here as blogger accepts from what i see so far Most html codes.
J4rG0n
No comments:
Post a Comment