Sunday, January 16, 2011

thoughts on facebook

Sooo....FACEBOOK wtf more and more people are becoming literally addicted to this social network site. I watched the movie the other day and realized that the creator of facebook is kinda a dick. He screwed his best friend over cause he was "entranced" with the creator of napster srsly thats fucked up......

My wife is like addicted to the site, she checks her face book almost like clock work every 10-15 mins. Her words "Facebook is Dead today" shuts it down 5 mins later she's back on facebook. Like seriously dude...theres probably not gonna be anything there that wasnt there 5 mins ago....

Gave the wife a test while watching the social network movie the other day..No facebook while the movies on. She passed wish she could do that with other movies cause i swear we get 10 mins into a movie and shes on facebook.

Any ways thats all i got to say about face book I just dont understand why people have to check it more then once maybe twice a day. I check mine once or twice a day and I manage to survive without knowing everything everyone is doing at all times... which brings me on to an even more irritating topic TWITTER AHHHHHHH!!!!!

fucking hate twitter with a burning passion i can't stand the thought of people having to inform everyone of everything they do every secound of every day....IE.
Im watching a movie 20 mins later I'm reading a book....10 mins later I'm Taking a shit....

NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!

ok ive said my peice and I'm done....for now hehe peace out peeps


    J4rG0n

1 comment:

  1. I believe I passed your test because the movie was About Facebook, and I was very enticed by the movie. I agree with your remarks about Twitter however. And yes, truly - some things are in fact on FB that were not there five mins ago, haha

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews