Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So...I haven't written in like ages...but I figured I'd at least put something in here. I been working with the "Game Maker" program from Yoyo games and, even though I've just started with it I do enjoy it. Its starts you off with a simple drag and drop interface, so anyone can pick it up and make simple games. It also includes its own C++ like language called GML (game maker language) which allows for a lot of control, power, and customization on you're games. It does cost a one time $25 fee to get the full version, but you can make pretty cool simple games with the trial version, just cant make multi-player games or do 3D graphics. So http://www.yoyogames.com check it out if your interested in designing video games on you're own computer. That's all for now see y'all around.

Peace
J4rG0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews