Monday, January 17, 2011

BANNING ORGANIC FARMING

Banning Organic Farming & Regulating Home Gardening, HR 875 & S 425
The Most Outrageous Nanny Bills Proposed to Date

This is the most outrageous ridiculous shit done in MY lifetime by our government... Their trying to tell us what we can and cannot grow on our own land. EXCUSE ME!!! I dont fuckin think so.... I will grow my own vegetables and if you wanna fine me go right the fuck ahead....You know what I think if they are trying to stop your average Joe from growing his own vegetables and herbs in his backyard...my idea for their reasoning is if we grow our own vegetables they cant dip their fingers into the farmers pockets cause we are keeping our money by doing it ourselves....


Dont get me wrong i know farmers need to make their money by all means...Shop local shop organic...but if you can grow it yourself and in these harsh economic times anything you can do to save some green backs...do it. I'm all for farmers I love what they do and I know its not their fault, the government raises the taxes on their land they have to raise the prices they sell their produce to grocery stores for and in turn stores raise the prices they sell it for...


heres a link to all the info on these two bills

EDUCATE YOURSELF



J4rG0n

3 comments:

  1. oh my fucking god... are you serious?!? thats ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% serious homes read the link info its disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really is disgusting. you know how much money my dad saves buy growing his own vegetables and raising his own meat? the only things he buys from the store are the things that he cant grow or butcher (as far as foodwise). And what about the Amish and Mennonites? are they going to fine them too? thats the only life they know. not to mention, i think growing your own food is safer... you know whats been on or in it.... good lord, what is the damn world coming to?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews