I had a venting moment today while at work. During said moment I went on another rant, and being that I haven't had one of those in awhile, at least not one that was worth blogging, I figured why not blog tonight.
SOOOOOO....I just am getting so sick and tired of the absolute lack of appreciation people get these days. I'm not talking about anyone in particular of course, so no one take this to heart please. But anyways you bust your ass day in and day out and for what...yeah yeah yeah we get paid but to some, at least to me anyways, that's really not enough. I'd like to hear good job, or at least a thanks. What kinda world do we live in where you have to ask someone to thank you for something...seriously WHAT THE FUCK!
Vent number two.... Ok soooo.... yeah another problem I see with this world is everyone has to have everything right now...What happen to patience is a virtue. Do we really have so few virtuous people left in the world that it doesn't even matter anymore. "We live in a fast food world" is what I hear a lot when I bring this one up. So the fuck what, I mean I've been told I have a supernatural, scary amount of patience. I really do I know I vent on occasion who doesn't really, but is it really that hard to wait that extra few mins I mean if you're going to get what you want and need anyway why rush it I will never understand it. I wish I could do something to instill more patience in people I really do it would solve a lot of problems reduce massive amounts of stress and just help people live basically healthier lives because they wouldn't be rushing every where. Here's some food for thought we live in such a high paced world today that we actually breath faster then people did in the past, and this causes your body to not get enough oxygen in the blood, causing the brain to get less oxygen, causing headaches, dizziness, nausea, and fatigue. Lack of oxygen to the brain can also cause brain damage over time....So in a sense we are causing our own illness' simply because of the way we breath now because of the high pace of life these days. So next time you have some of these symptoms instead of grabbing for that pill bottle take a minute slow down relax sit back and let things happen as they do and take slow deep breathes. I've tried this myself and it does help you will feel noticeably different less stressed and much more relaxed when the body gets the oxygen it needs.
Vent number 3 of today yeah I'm still going. So a friend of mine had like serious hots for this gorgeous chick right. He's a great guy, not ugly but not like super attractive. Only thing really wrong with his appearance is his teeth are jacked up, like seriously its messed up lol. Anyways this girl who he knew through a friend told their mutual friend that she was interested in him right. So their friend gives the chick my friends number they text for a few days and decide to exchange pics and maybe meet up and not thinking he sends her a pic of him smiling. She hasn't spoken to him since. My friend and the girl he liked's mutual friend where talking the other day and he tells me that she told him the girl he liked is no longer interested cause he doesn't have nice teeth.....TEETH WTF!!!! How vain have we become seriously that despite the fact that a person has a great heart and a kind soul that the slightest imperfection and someone is so turned off from that person they can't even be bothered to text....not speak in person face to face but not even text....REALLY!! I mean come on girls you all say "Ooohh I wish I could meet a nice guy that will take good care of me and yada yada yada", but when Mr. Nice guy comes by and has some bad teeth due to a health issue and not bad hygiene he's sent packing..And why is this here's my theory. Women don't really want Mr. Nice guy not at all the want Mr. Pretty guy whether or not Mr. Pretty guy is a nice guy or not they don't really care as long as he looks nice. NOW there is one exception to this theory Mr. Nice and Rich guy it doesn't matter what he looks like he's nice aka push over/door mat and rich and therefore will spend obscene amounts of money on a girl to keep her happy.
It Just disgusts me that these are the things that our world is coming to or has been at for many many years I'm not exactly a looker ya know I have glasses My teeth aren't perfect and I'm not muscular I'm a "NERD". When I was in high school getting an attractive woman to even look at me was like pulling teeth from a rabid wombat. And as far as my previous rants/vents in this post People seriously for your own health just slow down and I promise you that you will feel better then you have in years without some fancy drug to do it for you. You'll sleep better you'll live and love longer and laugh harder. And appreciate the people around you no matter how small the things they do for you are you would be amazed at how far a small thank you or pat on the back or nice job can take someones shitty day and make it a good one. So I have a challenge for anyone that has stuck around this far Seriously try these things that I am talking about Beautiful woman talk to that nerdy guy that is crushing on you, you may find out you have alot in common at least as friends, impatient people slow down start with your breathing and move up from there. Thats all for tonight its late I just hope at least one person reads this and realizes that I may sound like a bitter man angry at the world but I'm not exactly the opposite I love the world and the people that are in it and would just like to see everyone live as peacefully as I do.
J4rG0n
well said....
ReplyDelete